Sunday, May 13, 2012

Thank you EVERYONE..

I have a list of people I would like to thank for their help.

John Viola
Bill Oberle
Vince Lofink
Harrie Eleen Minnehan
Lisa Diller
Denny Schwartz
The whole Downes PTA
My Teachers at Downes
The greater Newark Area
John Kolwalko
Connie Morlet
MCvey School and PTA
My Teachers at Mcvey
Maclary and their whole Staff and family
Glasgow High Parents and Students who I love us much.
The teachers and the union who voted for me
Steve my husband of 22 years for coming to meetings and concerts
My wonderful children Justin and Ashley who are the reason I fight for EVERY
child everywhere.
My Mom and sister
and all my friends
to my secret friends who really helped you know who you are..

If I forgot someone please forgive me... OH a big thank you to Voice 4 Delaware Education.



No comments:

Post a Comment