Sunday, April 29, 2012

Hear The Music

"I have been a parent, teacher and a community member of the Christina School District for 15 years. My husband and my in-laws have been graduates and a part of the District since before it was named “Christina School District”. I have never met a school board member as dedicated, involved and assessable as Mrs. Shirley Saffer.
She is a constant face visiting schools. She can be found at Conce...rts, Games, Musicals, PTA celebrations, Graduations, and many more varieties of events. If you need an ear, she is a phone call, email or text away from help and understanding.
She has gone above and beyond to have our students recognized in the community and state level. She is an amazing advocate for our students. She organizes fund raisers. She chaperones field trips.
She is also a teacher’s friend. She will go to bat for the sake of righteousness no matter who she has to battle. All of this with the best interest of the students in mind.
I am a strong support of the candidate who is involved in our schools. Shirley has my family’s vote for reelection."
Carol Stiltz teacher Gauger / Cobbs Middle School

No comments:

Post a Comment