Sunday, April 29, 2012

Dear Steve Newton,

Dear Steve at http://delawarelibertarian.blogspot.com/,

Thank you for stopping by and visiting my website.  You are right, much of the writing here is in third person.  In the interest of transparency, I'll explain why:

I am very new to websites.  There is a very short window between now and when the polls open.  I knew I needed help to set-up the website and enlisted a friend/tutor to teach me. The earliest posts are an effort to convert printed materials for internet use.  The later posts are me breaking out on my own.

I'll find my voice, in the meantime, please bear with me.

Sincerely,

Shirley

1 comment:

  1. I am not worried about you finding your voice, Shirley, since the post I referred to makes it clear that you've never lost your integrity.

    Grammar we can fix pretty easily; character takes a lot more work.

    Maybe, regardless of the election's outcome, you will decide to stay with us in the blogosphere. I hope so.

    ReplyDelete